I wanted to share this "no-brainer" of a recipe with my Zaar buds.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add pepper
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add crushed red pepper flakes
- add salt
- add 2 vidalia onions
- add 1 (10 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- Melt butter and oil in large skillet.
- Add onions and cook until softened.
- Add mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Cook over low heat stirring occassionally until onions begin to carmelize.
- This takes about 45 minutes but is well worth the time.
- When done stir in crushed red pepper to taste or omit.