So moist and tasty. Yum!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 egg
- add 14 saltine crackers
- add 1/2 tablespoon onion powder or minced onions (powder gives stronger flavor)
- add 1/4 cup ketchup
- add 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- add 1 lb real lean ground beef
- add salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form into a loaf and place in a foil-lined bread pan. (There usually is about 2 inches of space on both ends between the meatloaf and the pan).
- Making sure the top is flat to insure even cooking.
- You can top it with extra ketchup, if desired.
- Bake at 425°F for 45 minutes.