I got this recipe so many years ago i don't remember where it was from and is my very favorite one and i also use this recipe for my meat balls, so flavorful.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup of diced green peppers
- add 1 1/2 lbs ground chuck
- add saltine crackers
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can of undiluted celery soup
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 (2 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- Mix all of these except half of the can of undiluted celery soup.
- when shaped, add the rest of the celery soup on top of the meat loaf.
- bake at 350 for one hour then check the middle for doneness.