Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
My mom makes a few amazing home made dishes this is one of them.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 pound of ground beef
- add 1/3 cup of dry bread crumbs
- add 1/3 cup of milk
- add 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- add 1 egg
- add 1 slice of white bread
- add 1/4 cup of chopped onions
- add 1 teaspoon of salt
- add 1/4 teaspoon of oregano
- add 1/4 teaspoon of basil
- add 1/4 teaspoon of rosemary
- Mix all ingredients. Shape into a loaf. Use a Pyrex or glass loaf dish to bake it in. Lightly coat the inside with oil. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Loaf can be topped with cheese and or tomato sauce at the last 5 minutes. My mom always used tomato sauce on top.