If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add chopped tomatoes
- add 1/2 lb kasseri cheese (in 2 large slices)
- add pita bread
- add kalamata olives
- add flour (as needed)
- add lemon slices
- add 1 teaspoon oregano (minced)
- add 1/4 cup ouzo
- add 1/4 cup olive oil
- Rinse cheese under cold water.While wet, dredge in flour to coat.
- Heat oil in a large skillet until very hot.
- Add cheese.Cook 1 minute each side.
- Add Ouzo.Ignite.
- When flame subsides, tranfer to plates.
- Top with oregano.Serve with lemon, olives, tomatoes and pita.