Quick and easy. Kids love it. Plus you can add things to this to make it your own. Diced peppers, olives, tomatoes. Anything you please.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 bag tortilla chips
- add 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese or other shredded cheese
- add 16 ounces sour cream
- add 1/2 can refried beans (optional)
- add 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix beans with cooked ground beef.
- Layer ground beef in casserole pan.
- Spread sour cream over beef.
- top with shredded cheese.
- cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove foil, bake another 5 minutes.
- This is a good make ahead dish.
- Put it all together and bake the next day.