My family loves this delicious cheesy, spicy, & meaty dip! It's a must for my brother-in-law at any family event. Serve with tortilla chips. White corn chips taste the best!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Place ground pork and onion in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until beef is evenly brown and onions are soft.
- Drain and set aside.
- Place cubed cheese in removable crockpot and melt cheese in microwave.
- When cheese is melted stir in ground pork& onion.
- Turn crockpot on Low roughly 1 hour prior to your guests arriving.
- Make sure to stir periodically.