A yummy dip,great for get togethers....very addictive. I have also seen this dip with a layer of ground beef spiced with taco seasoning added in ! YUM!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 green onions
- add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (i do not always use both,sometimes just cheddar)
- add 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- add 50 ml (1/4 cup) Miracle Whip
- add 1 green pepper
- add 1 jar of your favourite salsa
- add 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- add 1 tomato
- add 125 ml (1/2 cup) sour cream
- Blend first three ingredients together.
- Spread over 12 inch pizza pan or other large plate or platter.
- Chill for one hour (if you have time, if not don't worry about it).
- Add salsa sauce over top.
- Alternate cheese,green peppers, onions, tomatoes.
- Cover& chill.
- Serve with Nacho chips for dipping.
- Regular or bite sized.
- Very addictive!