Just a fun way to make Hotdogs
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 frankfurter buns
- add 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- add 8 tablespoons no-salt-added corn chips
- add 4 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- add 8 turkey hot dogs
- Preheat grill for direct-heat grilling.
- Grill franks 4 to 5 minutes.
- To serve, place each frank on bun, drizzle with melted cheese and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon chips.
- Top frank with either jalapeno slices or green chilies.
- Repeat procedure with remaining ingredients.
- NOTE: Sliced, pickled Jalapeno peppers may be substituted for chopped green chilies.