My Mom has been making this for over 50 years, and it is one of my favorites. I hope you enjoy it. This makes dressing for a whole head of cabbage.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 tablespoons sugar
- add 4 tablespoons Miracle Whip (or mayonnaise)
- add 1 cup cream or milk
- add salt (to taste)
- add pepper (to taste)
- add 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Mix together the cream and Miracle Whip.
- Add vinegar,, sugar, salt and pepper, whipping with a whisk until totally blended.
- Pour over 1/2 head cabbage and refrigerate for several hours, stirring occasionally.