Servs: 10 Prep:
There is time & time when you want to make a quick ,easy healthy food to feast on especially in summer... this Napa cabbage I promise you would be a crowd pleaser.
- add 1 medium size Napa cabbage sliced thin
- add 1 can drained rinsed chick peas
- add 1 cup shredded carrot
- add 1lb of baby mushroom sliced( about 15-20 count)
- add 1 cup chopped cilantro
- add 1/2 cup chopped leek
- add extra virgin olive oil about 1/2 cup or to your taste
- add balsamic vinegar to taste lemon salt to your taste
- in a large size bowl mix all cut veggies & chixk pea, then toss & mix by hand.
- add extra virgin olive oil & toss by hand again add lemon salt to your taste & balsamic vinegar toss slightly by hand is read to serve with or without any kind of meat seafood or poultry.
Dishes to enjoy recipe with...
usually every one gets hungry & I am up to hust... ( more )