Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
"A refreshingly sweet and tangy blend. Especially good when cooked on the grill and served with a mild fish such as tilapia. If you are grilling fish, the salsa can be cooked on the grill at the same time and served over the fillets."
- add 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- add 2 nectarines, pitted and chopped
- add 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- add 1 teaspoon white sugar
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried cilantro
- add freshly ground black pepper to taste
- add 1/4 medium red onion, finely chopped
- In a bowl, mix the nectarines, onion, vinegar, sugar, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Allow to sit 5 minutes.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the nectarine mixture 10 minutes, until onion and nectarines are tender and lightly browned.