Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
Our family loves to have this dish as appetizer or main dish, and some times as a sandwiches for lunch. It is out of this world! one to remember...
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1lb white crab meat chunk
- add 1/4 cup chopped fresh green & red pepper
- add 1/4 cup fresh chopped green onion
- add 1/4 cup fresh chopped leek & parsley
- add 1/2 cup mashed avocado
- add 3 eggs (beaten with fresh 1 lime & 1 lemon
- add juice & 1/4 cup olive oil . Beat until fluffy)
- add 1/4 cup Italian bread crumb
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together except the crab meat .
- Once the ingredient are mixed togethr add the crab meat gently.
- Form crab into palm size round patties, slightly flattened. Bake for 15 min, broil until golden brown or pan fry until golden brown.
- Let it cool for 5 min ,then serve. Makes 6 large servings