These baked egg rolls are lower in fat with the same taste as the fried ones.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 1 teaspoon ginger
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- add 16 ounces fresh bean sprouts
- add 1/2 cup dried mushrooms
- add 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- add 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast
- add 1/2 cup green onions
- add 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- add 1/2 teaspoon artificial sweetener
- add 1/2 cup bamboo shoots
- add 2 cups cabbage
- add 1 (16 ounce) package egg roll wraps
- Soak mushrooms in warm water 30 minutes.
- Drain, chop, discard stems.
- Chop chicken.
- Stir fry chicken and garlic quickly in heated cooking oil for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables; stir fry for 3 minutes more.
- Blend soy sauce into cornstarch, ginger, sugar, and salt.
- Stir into chicken mixture, cook until thickened.
- Wrap 2 Tbsp filling in wrapper burrito style.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 350° for 20 minutes.
- For extra brown rolls, brush with egg white mixed with a little water, before baking.