Servs: 6 Prep: 10m Cook: 40m
This recipe I learned from watching a segment of Jessica Soho's show on GMA-7.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 whole chicken
- add 2 onions
- add 1 tanglad
- add Pamintang buo
- add Patis
- add Hugas-bigas (water used in washing rice)
- add The following you can add as many as you like:
- add -- potatoes
- add -- petchay
- add -- sweet corn
- Put onions and tanglad inside chicken.
- Pour hugas-bigas in a pot (big enough to hold the chicken).
- Place sweet corn and chicken inside the pot (better that the corn goes under the chicken so that it would cook well before the chicken).
- When soup boils, add potatoes, patis and pamintang buo.
- Lower the flame and cook until chicken is tender.
- Add petchay then turn off the flame. The heat from the soup will cook the petchay enough for it to remain crunchy.
- Serve with patismansi and crushed siling labuyo.