I love this recipe! So simple and so yummy! These "cookies" are always a hit. My mother-in-law sometimes adds marshmallow spread with the peanut butter. Sorry the measurements are not exact but you can make as many or as little as you like. Enjoy!
- add 1 jar peanut butter
- add chocolate, for melting (I use Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips)
- add 1 box Ritz crackers
- Make"sandwiches" by spreading peanut butter between two crackers.
- Melt chocolate (using package instructions).
- Dip"sandwiches" in chocolate until they are completeley covered.
- Place on wax paper and allow to cool completely in refrigerator.
- (about 30 minutes) Note: Marshmallow cream can also be used along with the peanut butter.