A quick, easy to make family favorite.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 2 tablespoons cocoa
- add 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- add 3/4 cup peanut butter
- add 1/2 cup milk
- add 2 cups sugar
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- Mix butter, cocoa, sugar and milk in saucepan and heat to boiling.
- Add salt, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Mix well, then add 2 cups quick uncooked oats.
- Mix well, drop from spoon onto waxed paper and let cool.