These make great holiday cookies since M&M's come in so many different colors. You can make them for Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, etc.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup quick oats
- add 1/2 lb M&Ms plain chocolate candies
- add 1/4 cup peanut butter
- add 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 1/4 cup margarine
- add 1 cup granulated sugar
- In a heavy duty saucepan, stir over medium-high heat the sugar, margarine and milk. Boil for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat, stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop onto wax paper with teaspoon or tablespoon for larger cookies. Let cool for 5-10 minutes or until firm.