It's quick, easy, filling and tasty. Serve as a main dish or an appetizer to a Mexican meal.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups water
- add 2 cups milk
- add 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- add crushed tortilla chips
- add 1 (5 1/2 ounce) package au gratin potatoes
- add 2 cups cubed process American cheese or Velveeta cheese
- add 1 (11 ounce) can corn
- In saucepan, combine Au Grating Potatoes, corn, tomatoes and water.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add milk and cheese.
- Cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve with crushed tortilla chips for topping.