If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons sugar
- add 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- add 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- add 3 large plums (about 10 ounces), halved, pitted, thinly sliced
- add 2 tablespoons sliced almonds 3 medium pears (about 18 ounces), peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- add Pinch of ground nutmeg
- add 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- add Nonfat frozen yogurt (optional)
- add 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix first 3 ingredients in bowl. Add oil; mix with fork until coarse crumbs form. Mix in almonds.
- Combine fruit in 10-inch-diameter glass pie dish. Sprinkle sugar, lemon juice and nutmeg over. Sprinkle with oats. Bake until fruit is tender and topping is golden brown, about 35 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Serve with frozen yogurt.