From taste of home. This sounds like a yummy snack!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup butter
- add 1 (6 ounce) package miniature goldfish crackers
- add 1 (10 ounce) package pretzel sticks
- add 4 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- add 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- add 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- add 4 cups Corn Chex
- add 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- add 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- add 4 cups Rice Chex
- In large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. In small bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and cayenne; pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Spread into two greased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pans. Bake at 300 for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight containers.