This is so easy to make and is wonderful.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- add 3 eggs
- add 1/2 cup buttermilk
- add 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- add 1 tablespoon flour
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- add 1 1/4 cups sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Stir in eggs, flour, buttermilk, and vanilla.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake until knife tip comes out clean, about 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Cool slightly before serving.