I love tuna, and fix it in many ways - but this is my all time favorite. Easy to double.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- add 3 1/2 ounces cream of mushroom soup (1/3 of a 10-1/2 oz. can)
- add 2 tablespoons parsley
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add salt & pepper
- add 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna
- add 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- add 2-3 tablespoons milk
- add 7 ounces cream of mushroom soup (2/3 of a 10-1/2 oz. can)
- add 1/4 cup chopped onions or celery or green peppers
- add 1 egg
- Combine tuna mixture and form into croquettes.
- Chill a few hours before frying.
- Brown both sides in butter.Cover and cook on low 10 minutes.
- Combine sauce ingredients and heat on stove or in microwave.
- Serve sauce over croquettes.