The Mexican style version !
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- add 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- add 2 tablespoons milk
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 4 cups frozen frozen tater tots
- add 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Put frozen Tater Tots into a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Mix with tomatoes with oregano, spoon over the potatoes.
- In a small bowl, stir sour cream, milk, chiles and salt together.
- Spoon over top over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake 25 minutes.