If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 cup flour
- add 1 jar small stuffed olives
- add 1/4 cup butter (I'm SURE I used margarine)
- add 1 (5 ounce) jar kraft old English cheese
- Mix the cheese, flour and butter like pie crust.
- Shape into balls smaller than walnuts.
- Press an olive into the center of each, covering completely.
- Bake 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve as finger food.
- Makes 30.
- Can be frozen before baking.
- Best served warm.