If you like Greek ingredients you will like this appetizer!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- add 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- add 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- add 1/4 cup feta cheese
- add 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or parsley
- add red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
- add 1/4 cup red bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough and separate into 2 long rectangles, press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread 1 1/2 tablespoon cream cheese over each rectangle.
- Sprinkle evenly with feta cheese, olives, bell pepper, red pepper flakes and oregano.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle.
- With a serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices,place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.Immediately remove from cookie sheet and serve warm.