If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (or other salt substitute)
- add 2 tablespoons shredded swiss cheese or cheddar cheese
- add 2 teaspoons olive oil
- add 3 eggs, beaten (or equivalent egg substitute)
- add 1 teaspoon minced onions
- Combine eggs, salt substitute, and minced onion.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture and tilt pan to distribute evenly in pan.
- Cook over medium heat until set.
- Sprinkle cheese over half of cooked egg; fold other half of egg over cheese.