Quick and easy for impromptu dip needs! 3 ingredients from your pantry make a rich, creamy dip. Another winner from my Mother-in-law, her son's favorite!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 ounces cream cheese
- add 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- add 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly, using a hand mixer if necessary.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend and the onions to soften.
- Even more flavorful the next day!