Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
A great easy appetizer.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- add 5 sweet onions, sliced thin
- add 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- add 1 teaspoon dried, or fresh rosemary
- add 1/2 cup beef broth
- add 1/2 white wine
- add s&p to taste
- add 2 Sheets of puff pastry, rolled a little thinner with a sprinkle of flour to keep from sticking, and pricked all over with a fork
- Caramelize onions for about 15 min.
- Add thyme, rosemary beef broth, and white wine
- Saute for about another 15 min.
- Mean while, roll out pastry and prick all over with a fork.
- Put pastry on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper
- Top with onion mixture and bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown,
- Cut into squares with pizza cutter and enjoy