A light orange taste. These can be prepared in no time for dinner. The marinade time is only 1 hour. Another recipe for the George Forman Grill from Favorite Brand Name Recipes.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- add 3 cups cooked rice (I prefer brown rice.)
- add 1 lb sea scallops
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- add 1 green pepper
- add 3 tablespoons toasted almonds
- add 3 tablespoons orange juice
- Mix the orange juice, soy sauce and garlic together.
- Add scallops; toss to coat.
- Put in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Preheat the George Forman Grill for 5 minutes.
- Drain scallops, discarding the marinade.
- Spray both sides of the gril with non-stick cooking spary.
- Place scallops and peppers on grill.
- Grill 3 minutes or until scallops or opaque; remove scallops and continue grilling peppers about 1 minute longer.
- Mix the almonds and cooked rice together.
- Serve the scallops and peppers on rice garnished with orange peel.