Marbled orange and white fudge that tastes just like a creamsicle
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 cup butter
- add 3 teaspoons orange extract
- add 2/3 cup cream or evaporated milk (For less grainy fudge, use CREAM instead of evaporated milk.)
- add 3 cups sugar
- add orange food coloring
- add 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- add 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- Combine sugar, cream and butter in heavy saucepan.Bring to a boil and cook to 240 on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat.Stir in marshmallow creme and white chocolate chips.
- Remove 1 cup of mixture and set aside.To remaining mixture, add orange extract and orange food coloring.
- Pour orange mixture into a buttered pan (9x13 or 9x9).Pour white mixture on top and swirl.
- Chill for one hour and then cut into squares.