Summer time fun or any time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- add 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans apricot halves in light syrup
- add 2 cups orange juice
- Drain apricots.
- Puree in a food processor.
- Place gelatin in 3 quart pan, add orange juice, and let stand for 5 minutes to soften gelatin.
- Bring to a boil over med/high heat, stirring. Remove pan and add apricot puree and mix until well blended.
- Pour into baking pan, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for about 4 hours, until set.
- Use butter knife to cut gelatin crosswise into 9 inch long, 1 inch wide strips. (you should have about 13 strips).
- Use pancake turner to remove strips to serving plate.
- Use your hands to twist strips into worm shapes.
- If you like, give them 'eyes' made from licorice bits.