This is a unique dish--it's fun and trendy.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- add 2 tablespoons ketchup
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- add 3 navel oranges
- add 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 tablespoon brandy
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cut oranges in half. Carefully remove flesh with grapefruit knife, and chop it fine together with chicken.
- Add ketchup, brandy, salt, pepper and enough mayonnaise to bind mixture. Fill orange shells with this mixture.
- Garnish each with a glazed cherry.