I just made this recipe for my Euker club this week and it was a hit. I love oreos and that is why I think this recipe stands out from the rest.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (12 ounce) container whipped cream
- add 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 35 Oreo cookies
- add 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages chocolate instant pudding
- add 2 tablespoons cold milk
- add 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- add 1/4 cup sugar
- Mix crushed cookies and butter in medium bowl.
- Press firmly onto bottom of 13 by 9 in baking dish.
- Refrigerate 10 minute.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and 2 tbsp of milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until blended well.
- Gently stir in 1 1/4 cups of whipped toppping.
- Spread over crust.
- Pour 3 1/4 cups milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes and beat with a wire whisk for 2 minute.
- Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls over pudding spread to cover pudding.
- Top with crushed candy, chocolate, cookies, or your topping of choice.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.