I have the Kraft "What's Cooking" magazine come in the mail every few months and this recipe was in the Fall 2006 edition.It is a very nice quick dessert.A nice taste of cheesecake in a bit size package.I also added a tsp of vanilla. Added note :After making these I realised that the cookie on the bottom does not soften completely.It may be a better idea to use a single chocolate wafer.The middle of the Oreo melts in the oven and then gets quite hard once it has cooled.
- add 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add 2 (250 g) packages cream cheese
- add 3 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted (or 2 tbsp chocolate chips)
- add 12 Oreo cookies
- add 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time and vanilla,beating on low speed after each egg addition just until blended.
- Place 1 cookie in bottom of each 12 paper-lined muffin cups.Fill evenly with batter.Fill cup 3/4 of the way.
- Bake 20 minutes or until centres are almost set.Cool.Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate;top with dollop of Cool Whip.