This is one of my sisters recipes that we all enjoy. The sauce is great. Prep time does not include letting it stand overnight. Estimated serving sizes.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- add 1/4 cup soy sauce
- add 1/2 cup maple syrup
- add 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1/2 cup ketchup
- add 3 lbs chicken wings
- add 1 teaspoon ginger
- Combine everything except chicken wings in a heavy sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Pour over chicken wings coating each wing well.
- (I use a zip lock bag to store in the frig and turn it frequently).
- Let stand in the frig overnight.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken wings on an aluminum foil lined baking dish with sauce and bake for about 90 minutes turning often.
- The sauce should carmalize.It is best when using only the drum stick of the wing.