This is the recipe that was on the Chex cereal box with a few additions, when I was a child. I hope you like it as much as I do. I seem to make it every year around Christmas time, so Cheers!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup nuts
- add 4 1/2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- add 2 1/2 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- add 2 1/2 cups Corn Chex
- add 1 1/4 teaspoons seasoning salt
- add 1/2 cup pretzels
- add 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- add 2 1/2 cups Rice Chex
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Heat Butter in large 8-quart pot until melted and add seasoning salt and Worcestershire sauce and set aside.
- In large bowl, measure all 3 cereals, nuts, and pretzels and mix together.
- Add dry ingredents to butter mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Place mixture in a large pan (I usually use my roasting pan) and bake for 1 hour, stirring approximatly every 15 minutes.