A copycat recipe of the wonderful cheesy onion soup at Outback; found online. Stores in fridge for up to 2-3 days but does not freeze well.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon ground sage
- add 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- add 1/4 cup provolone cheese
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- add 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- add 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- add 1/4 cup colby cheese
- Combine broth, cornstarch, and sage in blender/food processor.
- In the top pan of a double boiler, combine broth mixture with canned soups.
- Mix well over medium heat.
- When warmed through, stir in cheese and heat until melted.
- Pour into oven-proof bowls.
- Broil in oven until tops are lightly browned.