Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
This recipe was sent to me & i thought it looked good.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Chicken
- add 2 cups buttermilk
- add 2 packages (1 oz each) ranch dressing mix
- add 1 cut-up whole chicken (3 to 3 1/2 lb)
- add Cooking spray
- add Breading
- add 1 pouch (6.5 oz) Betty Crocker? cornbread & muffin mix
- add 1 teaspoon paprika
- add 1 teaspoon pepper
- add 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- add 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- add Fresh parsley sprigs for garnish, if desired
- 1. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix buttermilk, dressing mix and chicken. Seal bag; turn bag several times to coat chicken. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- 2. Heat oven to 425?F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. In shallow dish, mix breading ingredients. Remove chicken pieces one at a time from buttermilk mixture. Dip chicken in breading, turning to coat completely; shake off excess. Place chicken, bone side down, in pan. Lightly spray top of chicken with cooking spray.
- 3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest piece is cut to bone (170?F for breasts; 180?F for thighs and drumsticks). Garnish with parsley sprigs.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.