To save some time you can broil the potato slices ahead of time. This can easily be doubled.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 (8 ounce) jars taco sauce (or use homemade)
- add 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (or use old cheddar)
- add seasoning salt
- add 5 green onions
- add black pepper
- add sliced black olives or green olives
- add 2 large russet potatoes
- add chopped green chilies
- Slice the potatoes into 1/4-inch thick, then arrange in a single layer onto a large greased baking sheet/s.
- Sprinkle both sides with seasoned salt (or white salt) and black pepper.
- Place 4 inches from broiler heat and broil until golden brown; turn over the slices and broil other side of slices until browned and fork-tender.
- Remove from oven and top with taco sauce, green onions, chilies, shredded cheese and sliced olives.
- Broil until the cheese has melted.