Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Reynolds? Parchment Paper
- add 4 medium red potatoes, diced
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 1 tablespoon barbecue seasoning blend
- add 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- add 1/4 cup pre-cooked and crumbled bacon
- add 2 green onions, chopped
- add Sour cream (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 400?F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
- ADD potatoes to parchment-lined pan. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes. Sprinkle with spice; turn potatoes to coat evenly.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are done. Sprinkle potatoes with cheese and bacon. Return to oven and CONTINUE BAKING 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with onions. Serve with sour cream, if desired.