Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
If you do want to know what is for dinner .. here it is ..slow cooking.. Healthy & one pot only.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 lb lean beef pot roast cut
- add 2 package of frozen stew mix vegetable (thawed out)
- add lemon pepper & salt to taste
- add 1 teas minced garlic
- add 1/4 cup red wine
- In a large nonstick pot over med high heat. brown the beef on both side.
- add the mince garlic & the lemon pepper salt to taste. cover the pot , lower the heat to med low heat & cook for 50 min. Check the roast to make sure it is not drying up.
- Add the 1/4 cup red wine. cover the pot & let the meat cook for 30 more min. Check the meat for tenderness.
- Add the mix vegetable to the pot , cover & cook for
- another 30 min. turn the stove to low heat for 15 min. turn the stove off 15 min before serving.