I got this recipe at a Pampered Chef party many years ago. It is absolutely wonderful.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons sugar
- add bananas
- add chocolate syrup
- add 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 1/2 cup nuts
- add 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- add strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Place parchment paper on 15-inch baking stone.
- Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle.
- Do not bake without parchment paper or batter will run off stone while baking.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add drained pineapple and mix well.
- Spread over brownie crust.
- Slice banana and strawberries.
- Chop nuts.
- Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.