Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
The name comes from the East Coast, where "Pan Roast" sometimes refers to a fish or seafood soup or chowder.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 lb. fresh seafood (shrimp, crabmeat, clams, etc.)
- add Note: if fresh is not available you can used canned.
- add 2 Tbs. butter
- add 1/3 Cup chile sauce
- add 2 Tbs. Worchestershire
- add 1/8 tsp. celery salt
- add 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- add 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- add 2 Tbs. catsup
- add 1/8 tsp. paprika
- add 1 pint Cream or Half & Half
- In the top of a double-boiler, melt the better and add seafood, chile sauce, worchestershire, celery salt, white pepper, lemon juice and catsup. Heat until butter has melted, then add the cream and heat until hot.
- Serve in bowls and top with dash paprika.
- Also serve lots of chewy bread for dipping.