These are a carb free chip that I found while looking for recipes for a party for a friend with special diet needs. I made a batch of these to see how they tasted and my family ate them all up. So I made a second batch for the party.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet and with a paper towel and wipe most off, leaving only a very thin film.
- Place 1-2 TBSP grated cheese on cookie sheet and pat down to a circle.
- Place chips 2" apart.
- Bake 4-5 minutes, watching closely to avoid burning.
- Remove from oven when edges just barely start to brown.
- Cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes.
- These will stay fresh for days in plastic bags.