This is my mom's meatball recipe. We eat these at parties or on special occasions. Great as an appetizer. Enjoy!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup water
- add 1/2 cup brown sugar
- add 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- add 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- add 1 (1 lb) bag pre-made meatballs
- Put meatballs in crock pot.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together all remaining ingredients.
- Microwave on high for approximately 3 minutes or until boiling.
- Pour over meatballs in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 3 hours, stirring every half hour.