Servs: 10 Prep:
when you have a bunch that is coming in short notice ...this salsa can be a very satisfying meal to add to your table..i say is a crowed pleaser indeed. i also can say most of us have all these ingredient in the house on your pantry shelf or freezer..
- add 1 large Avocado skinned & diced
- add 1 16 oz frozen package of white corn
- add 2 8 oz can of black beans (drain the water )
- add 1 large onion red or yellow diced small( you can also use green onion about five of them)
- add 2 large tomato diced
- add 2 lime juice
- add balsamic vinegar or wine vinegar to taste
- add sea salt to tast hot sauce or Jalapeno optional about 3 diced small
- add 2 tbls extra virgin olive oil
- add 1/4 cup cilanto chopped or parsley optional
- In a large bowl preferably glass
- place diced Avocado in the bowl. squeeze one lime juice to Avocado, toss slightly
- add the rest of ingredient mix . add the juice of 2nd lime , extra virgin olive oil balsamic vinegar & salt to taste .
- garnish with the diced Jalapeno & cilantro ..this can be served with pita chips ,corn chips or your favorite toasted bread