Made this for the first time this year and it got rave reviews.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- add 4 tablespoons melted butter
- add 1 can chocolate macaroons
- add 6 eggs
- add 1/2 cup ground almonds
- add 1 cup sugar
- In processor: Combine the macaroons, ground almonds and butter.
- Shape crust in 10 inch springform pan.
- Mix together the cream cheese, eggs and sugar.
- Add cheese mixture to crust.
- Bake@ 350 degrees for 1 hour or till set.
- Make one day ahead.
- Can be topped with fresh fruit.