If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 2 whole eggs
- add 3/4 cup ground almonds
- add 1/4 cup sugar
- add 1 cup cake crumbs
- add 2 tablespoons potato starch
- add 1/2 cup oil
- add 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 3/4 cup white sugar
- Mix 1/4 sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 cup of the ground almonds together and set aside to roll your cookie balls in before baking.
- In a bowl beat eggs, and oil.
- Add potato starch and lemon juice mix well.
- Add sugar, cake meal, blend well.
- Fold in 1/2 cup ground almonds.
- Roll dough into 1 inch bals.
- Roll into the cin/sugar/nut mixture to coat each one well.
- Place on baking sheet lightly greased.
- Can slightly flatted if desired.
- Bake preheated oven 350 degrees F, for 10- 12 minutes.
- Golden brown in colour.
- Remove to wire rack immediately to cool.