These were the most amazing cookies I have every tasted. They are "very" crispy. I will make this year-round, not just for Passover.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 cups matzo meal
- add 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- add 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- add 1 cup walnuts
- add 1 1/2 cups matzo farfel
- add 3 large eggs
- add 1 cup raisins
- add 1 1/2 cups sugar
- add 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix together the first 7 ingredients.
- Add the eggs and oil and mix together well.
- The dough will seem dry and crumbly, but it will hold together when cooked.
- Drop by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet.Press lightly to hold together, if necessary.
- Bake @ 350° for 15 minutes.